Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reader Feedback: No More Vagabonds, Please | Sail Magazine

Reader Feedback: No More Vagabonds, Please | Sail Magazine

I can understand Mr. Dennis Wright Michaud's point about not seeking immediate medical advice, but only from the standpoint point that someone seemed to be in dire distress. That's it. Nothing else that Mr. Michaud says or implies is worthy to print.

I am very appreciative of SAIL magazine printing the original "Fish On" story and for all the reader's feedback, including Mr. Michaud's for these reasons: 1) I had never heard of Ciguatera poisoning and the story could one day save my life, 2) I hope never to run into the likes of Mr. Michaud for he is so out of touch with reality and common sense that any affiliation with him would be a nightmare. I think I'd rather sail through a hurricane than to sit at a dinner table with him. Fortunately, neither are in my foreseeable future.

No comments: